Thursday, November 18, 2010

Muzak

Back before we lost the house, I used to make songs on modtracker, it's kinda like between MIDI and SNES.

I've been listening to them, and they sound pretty good, like if I had real instruments, and arranged them differently.

I dunno, I wish I could make real songs, sometiems I come up with lyrics ans shit, but since I don't have any instruments apart from some harps (which are kinda shitty, they're some years old) and no actual place to live, I can't really do shit.

Though the one thing I'd really want to do is sing. Though I'm tone-deaf, and that when I try to sing I choke on flem. I dunno, I just really love doing it.

Meh, I wish I still had Rock Band.

I wish we still had a house, I wish we still had drums.


Meh



Matters of Science by ~TheDJTC on deviantART

No comments: