Friday, November 26, 2010

From last year

The first pics I scanned with this scanner/printer!









I want to say I already scanned these, don't matter, I could always revise them again.





Special Delivery, Bitch!



Early drafts for Big L's PkMn form, she's supposed to be a ditto, but she takes the form of a lopikachunny, to attract T.C. She also transforms into things to help out, like backpacks, beds, hammers, et cetera. Though with Sarahpom, Orion, and Awesome (eventually) knowing transform, I dunno if this gimmick will get old fast.





AH, it's Big L and Orion, before she turned into a chick! I really like this one, even if L's eyes are weird.



This is the first Yoshi-taur pic I ever did, the idea just popped to me one night. I guess Koopa cursed the princesses since he can't have 'em or something.

I'm probably gonna refine and color that one.



Still dunno why, but I love drawing Amber as Super Mario.



This one I kinda remade a little while ago.



Ditto here.



Original Awesome, You almost forget she was originally human, not some damn Lopunny/Smeargle hybrid. Kickin' ass.





I'm actually really proud of the detail I put into this one, I'm gonna color this!



Okay I'm tired, I'm gonna upload the rest of the pics tomorrow (today)

A bunch of them have creepy eyes! So look forward to that! O_O

1 comment:

Mimmiroo said...

w00t! More image updates TC!