Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mexican Bunny Standoff (WIP)

Here's a pic I've started a while ago, and I hit an impass.

I can't seem to make myself do the background for some reason.

Here's a rough mock.



So yeah, the bunnies are supposed to suround our hero(ine)s, but it never looks right to me for some reason.

Also I hate coming up with boring chicks, it's so boring!

So yeah, this little picture will stay stuck for a while.

Though I'll show you some of the finished singles!


SHARKEY's ready to rumble! I'm really proud of how I use rabbit parts to make his bunny suit LOL You Sonic Adventurers get it.




Legs about to kick some ass, using... a... electric attack?




Mimmi loves her guns. This is by far the kinkiest suit I've ever drawn.



A cameo you probably wouldn't see in the finished version. Amber, she's a character in two of my comics.




And finally Big L hoisting her transformed lover, The T.C. The whole point of this picture is based on a story I'll probably never make, basically this Hugh Heffner wannabe goes around transforming people into his bunnies using strange gift things or something.

Anyway The suit is magically binded to him until the wizard is defeated, and since I don't know the first thing about doing anything in heels, I become the load, luckily Big L is pretty strong.


So there you go!

No comments: